Thursday, April 8, 2021

Happy Easter!

Happy Easter!

 Life can be a bit of a struggle at times but I did my best to give the kids a good holiday! 

Thankfully the girls had amazing dresses made, of course, by my amazing sister. Sadly I didn't do their hair..... and somehow didn't get individual photos of June? I don't know. This was the best I had!

 

We did our annual Jerusalem dinner.


We dyed Easter eggs.

 

We went to the neighborhood Easter egg hunt.


They got Easter baskets

We also got to watch General Conference for our church and I got this wonderful box of goodies for Buck and myself for our "easter basket."


 

And we had our Easter morning breakfast.

I also thought this would be fun to share-my good friend in my neighborhood is an amazing professional artist and I had the honor of helping her sculpt this piece by posing as Mary Magdalene one day. Isn't it amazing! It's beyond words! 


And in closing, I felt this meme was appropriate.



2 comments:

Lillybet said...

The meme is the best. Just tell them the toys are Easter eggs from here in out 😂. I do love the sculpture. I can see your chin line and other facial features in Mary.

Adrian said...

Looks like a busy and fun Easter! I love the sculpture! How cool!