In keeping with tradition, we went to the Scarecrow festival again this year! It was a great day. We went with friends and the kids loved all the scarecrows- there were really some great ones this year! (And as it goes lately, we missed Winta and Haben but they are legit teenagers and have school and jobs now so they are gone a lot. Which is good for them and all but still sad sometimes missing them!)
Then they got to have a leaf fight in a pit of crunching leaves!
Then our friends had to leave but we decided to stay and explore some more since the weather was so nice and we didn't have anywhere to rush to. It was really nice. I love being able to be outside and take things slow with my kids.
We've seen the Jesus statues many times before but it was really nice this time. Really nobody was there but us, the sun was warm, and the kids were happy to be in that peaceful place. We had some good talks about Jesus.

































3 comments:
Initially one of my favorite scarecrows is the witch on the broom. And I absolutely love how June has her arm around Joseph Smith. I know I look forward to putting my arms around Joseph Smith one day.
The Marie Antoinette scarecrow is my favorite!
Such great scarecrows this year!!
Post a Comment