HAPPY HALLOWEEN!
This year the kids each had a mind of their own so it was individual costumes this year. :) We had fun creating the costumes though! (also, Winta and Haben wanted nothing to do with Halloween so you wont be seeing them in these posts either haha)
Hazel wanted to be a Candy/Sugar Plum fairy.
June wanted to be a baby pirate named "Timber" (as in, "shiver me timbers." haha)
Cute little Rosie was determined to be Sonic the Hedgehog haha! She was so cute about it!
Johnny was a shark because he likes wearing this and he's cute in it.
And as for Buck and me? WE were an attractive couple from the 1770's. 😉 Buck in that wig was making all my Poldark dreams coming true. ;) (if you know, you know.)
2 comments:
Hazel's costume makes me hungry! I was looking at June in the first photos and I thought "What is she? A baby pirate?" Haha, I was right! I hope you didn't have to wear a corset with your costume!!
I love the costumes! The baby pirate and you and Buck's are my favorites. Do you think you will rent fancy costumes for next year too?
Post a Comment