Here are some of our Halloween festivities. First off, some of the decorations we had up during the month.
Then the week of Halloween we had our spooky Halloween dinner! The kids always love this and so do I. ;)
The night before Halloween our neighbor had a small Halloween party outside. We all dressed up and I made spooky deviled eggs. It was so much fun! The kids really had a blast and I am so grateful for the fun memories they are making with friends.
Halloween day we finally carved pumpkins!
The kids and Buck went trick or treating with friends and somehow I only got a photo of Hazel and her friend. haha
Afterwards we had donuts and cider (because there wasn't enough sugar in all their candy...?) and some friends stayed and played games and the kids watched a Halloween movie!
Happy Halloween everyone!

























2 comments:
I love the photo with the dog trying to eat the pumpkin seeds! We never get around to carving our pumpkin. I'm impressed you carved not one, but several!! We only had 2 trick or treaters show up at our house this year. It was sad!
Good work celebrating Halloween to the fullest! I feel like I was a little lame this year because I have been swimming in projects.
Post a Comment