We survived another "end of the school year!" And to think, we only went through it with two of our four kids... yikes!
To start, Hazel graduated preschool! They had a super cute program. Each kid got to sing a duet and read a book on their own. Hazel knows her way around a microphone and it was fun to see her do such a good job.
In her classroom.
All the phones up and recording.
So I was wrestling with Rose and then Johnny so June took the photos for me and they were very crooked... I turned them a lot but then I didn't want to crop them in so here are some wonky photos. ;)
And a couple videos :)
Hazel also did a creative dance class this school year. Her dance recital was very cute to watch. I can't lie, she kind of stole the show. ;)
Hazel was feeling very mature and proper for her photos. Clearly June was not.
And the best part- the video! Hazel is in the middle and the one who starts out dancing in a jubilant circle.
June enjoyed a musical theater class this past winter/spring. It's at a normal dance studio as well so there was a whole other recital for us to go to. But luckily these studios go all out for their recitals- they make it a whole cohesive show and story line with awesome costumes, props, and back drops! Back in my day recitals were kind of boring.... haha! June also did an awesome job! She was one of the youngest in her class. They got to sing and dance to their number.
These photos were a bit of a struggle. June was embarrassed by me ;), Hazel and Rose were all over the place and the bag of Doritos that we got for June as a gift (she loves them but I rarely buy them) made their way into the photos too. haha
There are more kids and more movement in June's performance so it's hard to tell you where she is but just look for one of the smaller girls in the blue and yellow ;)
Lastly, June had her piano recital. I did a horrible job of making her practice at home but will repent and do better next time. But considering that, she did a great job!
It's so wonderful to see your children doing real human things and learning and growing!
We're also so grateful for such supportive parents- Buck's parents were at nearly all these performances! The girls don't realize yet just how lucky they are to be so loved and supported. But we do! So thank you!

3 comments:
So fun! When you said Hazel stole the show, I thought maybe she did something funny, but no. She nailed that dance! Way to go kid! Maybe she had a real future in dance.
Little prodigies...and holy cow, you are a busy mama!
The Doritos! I asked her what was the best part of her night, the dancing, hanging out with friends etc. and all she wanted to talk about was Doritos 😂
Post a Comment