Friday, June 7, 2019

Butterfly Breakfast

This was just a silly little thing, and not something I would necessarily make a whole post out of normally. But What I really wanted to remember was Buck's reaction to it all. He came out of the bed room and saw me with a pile of weeds in my arms, slowly arranging them on the table. He opened his mouth to ask what I was doing but then hesitated, changed his mind and closed his mouth and nodded his head and he walked away, as if to say, "Never mind. None of this surprises me." 

And what was I doing? The girls were playing butterflies one morning so I decided to make them a simple, fun little butterfly breakfast. Sweet oranges and juice, muffins and some yogurt with crumbled graham crackers in flower pots. ;)

And so yes, most of the time I don't feel like I deserve any sort of award but on this particular morning, I feel like I earned the rights to a "best mom" trophy of some kind. 😆 😉

3 comments:

Max and Rebecca said...

You have some lucky girls! And I love Buck's reaction!

Adrian said...

Bucks reaction to this is my favorite. I have seen Aaron do basically the same thing before. Ha ha!

Lillybet said...

Buck is a wise man do not say anything and get it. And I love everything about this. I wish I could be at your house when you do these kinds of things.