Wednesday, June 13, 2018

Sometimes Summer

Summer is here and after the frenzy of moving and the slow strange sensation of adjusting to a new area and home, I'm finding myself unable to process what it is I should be doing as a mom in the summer with three girls. So I was pretty proud of my pregnant self in getting out, going to a splash pad, and with new friends at that! So now, at least, if nothing else, we did one summer thing. ;) 


4 comments:

RAQ said...

Fun! You're ahead of me, we are still figuring out what we are doing 😀

Max and Rebecca said...

What the heck?!? Utah has the coolest places!

Erinlizabeth said...

What is that epic tower of slides?!?! Also I like this because it doesn't look like they have buckets of water dumping on people everywhere. I feel like that's all they do here in Idaho and I hate it.

Anna Harrison said...

I hate those buckets of water!!!