A couple weekends ago we were lucky to get to go to Bear Lake for some camping with Buck's family. They were there for three nights and we were only able to go for one, but it was a lot of fun! (except the whole sleeping part 😂) And the girls were so happy and excited the whole time. We got there in the evening, had some late dinner and s'mores.
| photo by Lauren! |
Then June and Hazel had all their dreams come true and got to sleep the
night in a "home car" (camper) with Aunt Lauren and Uncle Ben.
Rose
bunked with Buck and me in a tent. Ben brought an air mattress for us
and it actually wasn't super bad, even though I'm pregnant. The problem
was Rose had a hard time sleeping and it was windy that night so it was a
bit restless but we all survived. ;) She woke up around 5:00 am and I brought her next to me where she slept for a long while and I didn't. But look at that face. (hers, not mine.)
Then we had a good breakfast.
And it was off to the lake! It was so blue and pretty. A bit of a windy day but everyone had fun. The girls loved everything, the paddle board, the kayak, finding cool rocks.
![]() |
| I got in trouble for taking this photo. ;) |
(and then I saw myself in this picture and vowed never to wear this swimming suit again until I'm not pregnant anymore haha)
Having fun is exhausting.
Spoiled campers watching Moana
Some hanging out and dinner and more S'mores and then a late night drive back home.
A big thank you to my in laws for letting us swoop in (we came in like a wrecking ball) and stay the night and be with everyone and for feeding us and letting us relax in your campers and for giving us a tent and air mattress to use as well! We had a great time and we always love our family vacations with you all! 💗

































1 comment:
So jealous. I love bear lake. Looks like you had fun.
Post a Comment