I've always done trimester reviews each pregnancy but this time around I am having a hard time keeping up on the fact that I'm even pregnant! Life is spinning by. Moving and chasing after three kids, it's all been so different. I did find a decent amount of baby bump photos but I have little idea what weeks they all are and I'm too tired to try and figure it all out. ;) I'm convinced that I am much larger this time around than I ever have been in previous times. I think I'm always convinced of that each pregnancy but nay, I swear this time it must be true!
14 weeks, maybe.
16 weeks?
18 Weeks?
20 Weeks. This one I know.
20 Week comparison photos!
June- Hazel- Rose- Baby boy!
Since I didn't get nauseous in the first trimester, it all feels like a kind, seamless transition into the second trimester. The only complaints I have are being extra tired (chasing three kids while pregnant is not easy and I'm obviously the oldest age I've ever been so my body is just more tired.) And I'm having the Braxton hicks contractions, which I get every pregnancy. They are frequent, long, and painful. But at this point they are old news too and feels like I've been doing this forever so I can get through them easier. Most people don't ever know when I'm struggling with them. I've also had some bad cramping, different from the contractions, and that's been draining. But really, I think those are the worst of the physical ailments.
22 Weeks?
Maybe 24? 25? haha
When did I get this suit? I don't know, maybe this one is 25 weeks. 😅
My mental and emotional state have not been awesome. These hormones are trying to kill me off. There have been some very dark days. But not every day is. Most are okay, actually, but then the darkness can feel like it comes out of nowhere. I have learned a lot through these years of hormonal darkness and so I try SO HARD to reach out for help in those moments, but it's still scary and hard sometimes. So I am thankfully for the few people who I have gone to and who have been there for me. I'll admit, I'm feeling pretty terrified of what could come postpartum, since that can be even worse, but at the same time I feel that I am stronger to handle it than I have ever been before since I have slowly been learning coping tools and how to get through it.
26 Weeks
So yeah! Fun times! Pregnancy! Every now and then it hits me that I really am pregnant again, will have to go through birth again, recover again, nurse again. It's both parts overwhelming and wonderful. Since we plan for this to be the last time also, it hits me how THIS IS IT. That's mostly a feeling of excitement. Ha ha. But I wonder if it will also be weird when it's done too. I am not taking the time to "soak it all in" this time around, I don't have the time or energy. I feel guilty sometimes but also, four times, I've soaked enough in by now, haven't I? ;)
28 Weeks
So here we are in the third and final trimester. Normally I have high risk pregnancies so we'll find out soon if this one will be that way too, but for now I kind of feel like it is going to be my one normal one. I'll go not only to my due date, but past it. I'll have a 8 lb baby. Normal fluid, normal everything. Lots of patience. Go into labor on my own instead of being emergency induced. We'll see if I'm right! ;)






2 comments:
This post needs a comment! I'm still shocked that you're pregnant but we are super excited for you and your baby boy! (I have 3 close friends pregnant with their 4th and I'm still really content not being pregnant! Hah!)
I almost always see your posts the day you post them and then for some reason I wait until you post on Facebook or a month later and binge post...sorry! Know that I do enjoy them in a timely manner. ;) Also, You look amazing! I am excited to see how having a little boy now changes things in your household. And good work on making Enzo a friend!
Post a Comment