Wednesday, May 2, 2018

Tulips!

Every year I find myself at the Thanksgiving Point Garden Tulip Festival, and how could I not? Despite the crowds, it's always worth it. This year, however, we went a few days before it technically started and it was apparent- hardly anything was open or in bloom! But we had a good day with friends, it was warm, and we were grateful for the pretty things we did see. Also, the very next day we woke up to a blizzard and way too much snow stuck to the ground, so we were extra grateful that was had seized the warm day prior! I kept thinking I'd go back to see more in bloom, but life has been too crazy. So here are the few photos I got this time around!
I think I was about 20 weeks in this photo?

For fun, previous years linked!

2 comments:

Anna Harrison said...

Two lips, smacking in the dark

4boyzmdmom said...

Thanks for the pictures...I missed my tulips this year!! Unfortunately, I think a squirrel or a gopher ate my bulbs. :(