Tuesday, February 28, 2017

Bonus Photos

You know that whenever there is a specific photo shoot of some kind that there will also be added random shots in there as well. For Hazel's birthday we ended up with such a crop. 

First of all, I feel so awful about the fact that every birthday of June's is accompanied by photos of her out in stunning, beautiful summer outdoor settings and then Hazel's are with studio back drops or indoors. February is NOT a pretty time in Utah. Nevertheless, I tried my best to give it a chance and I dragged the family up the mountain only to have Hazel refuse due to the cold winds. (I can't blame her.) But I got a few right at the beginning when she was first happy and distracted by someone flying a drone.
 And, game over!

Once in my studio setting we had to throw in some other family members as well, right? 
Cousin Annika!
 And the happiest pops:

Sisters!

Brownies and blankets

 My baby!

And that's a wrap!

2 comments:

4boyzmdmom said...

These may not be the "official" pictures, but they are wonderful...thanks for sharing!

Adrian said...

I completely understand bonus photos. Ha ha! I never know what to do with ours either. Usually they make their way into our monthly reviews, but sometimes not. I love the mountain pics and the photos of the three girls together.