It was time for a little adventure under the grey clouds. My aunt had June and Hazel for a few hours and now anything feels possible when I only have one kid in tow. So I invited my friend Tracy to come along. She recently earned her certification as a Yoga instructor and so I thought it would be fun to take her to the Hindu Temple, plus, I just wanted to drive south, even if it was only 28 minutes away from home and still icy cold, just going that direction makes me feel like I'm somewhat closer to warmth.
It was a good day. Tracy did Yoga up in the temple and I took photos. Then we perused the clothes and talked to the owner of the place for a while and learned her story and then we hooked Tracy up with some teaching opportunities there!
I can't even handle how freaking cute my baby is! GAH
I'm such a pro
After all of that we went back, got June and Hazel, and then headed to the mountains because it's been too long. I also took a few photos for Tracy since she is leaving soon on her mission for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints!
Hazel was not impressed.
But June loved exploring and climbing around.
After weeks of mostly being at home, it was nice to get out and do something a little bit unexpected. Thanks for adventuring with me Tracy!
























4 comments:
Fun!
Looks like an awesome outing and Rose is too cute in the bonnet!
I love hat bonnet and the sleeper Rose is wearing! So cute!
I love that you went south to get warm then ended up in the snowy mountains. And yes, your baby is so cute!! Also...it is warm here right now if you ever want to come visit!
Post a Comment