Saturday, September 24, 2016

Sushi Winner


Last week Buck and I went on a date to learn how to make sushi at a Japanese restaurant.
We made friends with the couple sitting across from us.  The instructor had a thick Japanese accent but soon it felt like it melted away we could understand him. He was super funny and we had a good time learning how to artistically create a sushi roll, a cone, and a nagri roll. I actually won for the best sushi roll! So that was funny and exciting. It was a good date!
I guess I cared more about my sushi roll than this photo
My award winning sushi, Time to start my new career.
The girl across from me and her sushi

3 comments:

4boyzmdmom said...

I guess I need to try sushi again. I only had it once and I was not impressed. Maybe it grows on you, though?

Anyway, congrats on winning!!

Max and Rebecca said...

Good food and good dates are the best! Also, I've totally been craving sushi the last couple weeks and haven't had any. You should enlighten me on the ones I can eat while pregnant!

Adrian said...

This looks so fun! Congrats on your win!