Thursday, September 22, 2016

Autumn Aloft

This past weekend we did a hundred things and one of them was waking up early, driving to Park City, and seeing this hot air balloon launch, part of the Autumn Aloft festival. The drive there and back was beautiful and even though Buck had to park forever away, we got to see a lot of the balloons swell up and take flight. The girls most loved the owl, goblin, and frog balloons. Jade and Curtis also joined us.  Afterwards we were invited by my cousin Alyse to a pancake breakfast at a park nearby. It was a great morning!

This is the balloon Buck and I rode in for a special date back when I was first pregnant with Hazel!

3 comments:

Max and Rebecca said...

I think you've convinced me that I need to go to the balloon launch next June during our festival! I have not wanted to wake up that early! Beautiful photos!

4boyzmdmom said...

I took my boys to the Freedom Festival balloon launch in Provo many years ago. They didn't want to get up that early, afterwards they were very glad that they did. I got some really great photos too--even on my crappy old digital camera. Balloons must photograph well!

Adrian said...

I love hot air balloon festivals. We went to several before the kids were born. We will have to take them to one.