Friday, July 1, 2016

Lately- June, It's the Most Wonderful Time of the Year (and happy father's day!)

Hi.
Since I spaced making a father's day post, I shall start this one off with the whopping two photos that I got that day. In my defense, I've been baby sick. 
The girls painted grilling utensils and I didn't even get a photo of that but Buck also got this rub and candy and a gift card to a sushi making couples class! And the most appropriate bag with a Buck on it.
I told June that she got to make him breakfast in bed and this is what she decided. It was cute. 

As for the rest of the month?

Finally in snow cone season! And apparently bounce house season...

Just some cuddles
And constantly wishing I was a cat.

Fort building on the bed because I'm the coolest

June arranged these and wanted a photo to remember them by.

Sometimes I just see clouds doing cool things and I try to take photos of them with my cell phone while I'm in the car.

Popsicle time with cousins and a random girl!

Library story time!

We found a distressed baby bird on a branch in one of our trees and it was quite the saga that night that ended with the other birds rescuing it. That's what I want to believe anyway so don't you dare tell me otherwise!

June's a dental cleaning patient pro now! If only she fit in the chair...

Family night at the outdoor theater to see The Little Mermaid! It was longer than I thought so it was a super late night for the girls but it was worth it and the company did an amazing job.

June trying to mimic the cat

Find Dory! We loved it.
Then tepyanyaki for dinner with nana and pops. We shared a table with a woman who was 103 years old! I don't know if I've ever met anyone that old before. She was cute and liked to chat too.

Sometimes my favorite part of the girls paintings are the paper towels they use to clean the brush in between each color. I know, I'm super weird but look at all the colors!

June made an obstacle course for some pet ants. I like her creativity.

I know you haven't had enough of these yet.



Hanging out with Alicia and her dog on the dog's birthday!

June taking her quiet time outside during Hazel's nap. This is what I spied.

Some photos of the girls time with their nana when she watched them for three days while I was at Girls Camp!

Miso clearly loves all the attention

June is now in a booster seat and it's so crazy!

Getting ice cream after finding out they are getting a little sister! 

Pizza chefs

A good day at the aquarium

June wanted to pretend that we were going in a rocket ship so she gave everyone a space helmet.

2 comments:

The Jensen's said...

Yes. I agree, let's be neighbors! I love all your adventures, seems like you find tons of fun things to do there in Utah, sad our Utah time is minimal this summer. Boo. Congrats on baby girl!!!!

4boyzmdmom said...

All of the random photos are so fun! I love the one of June in the green princess dress. But I am wondering...how on earth did she get that dog to pose for a photo, instead of eating?!!