One day we talked the girls Nana and Pops into a picnic and adventure at the gardens. It was hot outside but man, those flowers and colors are amazing! There weren't many people there either, which always makes it extra pleasant.
This caterpillar art installment is actually a bee sanctuary to help aide the honey bees in growing their population.
We have a good pops! It was hot outside!
He even rolled down the hill with them, much to his stomach's dismay.
Someday I hope to have such a colorful corner of my own yard.















3 comments:
Hazel "meditating" is hilarious. Is this the garden at Thanksgiving Point? I want to go here wherever it is!
The gardens look so different when it's not early spring. Haha! When we were there Saturday I was surprised at how it looked and realized we have never visited in the heat.
Wow, so beautiful!! I love the photo of the girls running down the green hill with all the flowers in front of them! It looks like a fairy land!!
Post a Comment