Thursday, May 19, 2016

Spring Time!!

I always seem to end up with one of these posts each year because I am obsessed with spring and the colors and flowers! Oh my! So I need a post to dump all the obsessive photos. To start this year though I have something new. Photos of your truly that my friend Adrian took. We were driving around while our girls were in dance class and we came to check on our favorite lilac wall and she had her camera and so this spontaneous shoot happened. haha. But I liked them and felt that she got some that show me for me.

I'm always obsessed with this tree
And our tulips. 

And the way my girls are always giving me flowers. (Except when they pick important ones...)

I like the contrast that is found in a mix of winter, spring and even some green summer.

Our winter battered and worn fairy hideaway looked good dressed up in all that pink!

We ventured out and bought ourselves some flowers for the front yard, for the first time ever.
June so kindly filled Hazel's pockets with rocks.
And then we also made a little fairy home in the flower bed! The girls love it. Thanks for the fairy things mom! 
And we even splurged and got a potted plant. We're so fancy now.
Our peonies! And irises from my neighbor! ;)
I came home to find this art work the other night, arranged by June. With some special cat nip waiting for Miso.
 And now a little evening lullaby from our lilac bushes in our yard!

5 comments:

4boyzmdmom said...

I love spring too and I usually take tons of photos of flowers and flowering trees. The fairy house in the garden is so cute!!

Max and Rebecca said...

Well, I'm glad you take so many photos of spring because it seems to come and go so fast! And I love that June filled Hazel's pockets with rocks!

Lillybet said...

I really love the photos of you and so I am glad she was able to get a few. Of course you know I love the little fairy garden and especially love Junes flower art on the table. How simple and sweet.

Tanya Hanamaikai said...

Your title had me questioning, has it even been spring? A lot of gray skies, but your photos prove spring has been out there!!

Adrian said...

Spring is my favorite! It's a shame it's so short. I am glad I randomly had my camera that day. We got some fun ones.