Friday, March 27, 2015

Cotton Candy Trees

For the life of me I can't focus on driving these days. There are too many pink and white trees everywhere! I want to look at them all. I find myself swerving a little here and there, drunk on these cotton candy trees.


I couldn't stand it anymore so I threw the girls in the car and went driving around, taking photos from the car. A "drive by shooting" I like to call it (har har har.) I'm sure this did nothing to help my swerving, unfocused driving.


 And look at this tree! A TREE! With giant flowers that bloom every spring. Not little poofs but a whole bouquet hangs on these branches. 


After capturing it all in photos I feel more content now. So here's hoping for safer travels. Until Fall hits, them I'm distracted by the colors on the trees all over again...

3 comments:

Carrie Lynn said...

Seriously, they are amazing right now! And i love 3rd to the last and that last photo. So pretty!

Max and Rebecca said...

These are outstanding. We have one of those tulip trees on our property at a vacant house so I've gone over and trimmed a couple to have in our home. I love the trees with the snowy mountain in the background. It looks so clean and beautiful.

4boyzmdmom said...

Our trees are all bare still. But when they finally bloom, I will be swerving all over the road too!