Saturday, July 27, 2013

Sail Away

After a series of canceled dates due to bad weather, Buck and I were finally able to go on one!

We got to go sailing and so I dressed June appropriately even though she wouldn't be joining us. This was as good of a photo as I could get of her. ;)


We went on Utah lake. This was actually a gift certificate we were using that Buck got for his Father's day gift. The night was perfect. Buck wanted to learn and so he got to help out a lot.



you like that rope going across me?


The sun set was a real treat. The last two photos here are not photoshopped at all! (well, none of these photos really are)


Right?! It was crazy!! What a gift from God. 

The whole way home all Buck could talk about was how we could start saving to get a sail boat. Don't mind if we do...

As always, dates are the best. We get to relax and have fun together. It's an added bonus to get to experience new things together at the same time. Cheers to date night! And cheers to my cousins who are always helping out and babysitting! We are so blessed to have you!

6 comments:

Carrie Lynn said...

How magical! Seriously epic. When is your hot air balloon ride?

Carrie Lynn said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Max and Rebecca said...

That is amazingly beautiful! I wish we had a lake close by!

Anna Harrison said...

Tanya Player Hanamaikai:
Yay! You survived


Rachelle Louw Pew Cool!:
My dad loved sailing, it's quite relaxing.

Pamela Harrison:
How did you know what to do out there? Lessons?

Lisa Child Guy:
Where were you able to do that? Looks so fun!

Dennis B Harrison:
Yes, I vote we sell the ski boat and pick up sailing

Mandy Magnusson:
Jealous. Totally jealous

Emily Kirschman Petty:
Awesome!

Macsen Viehweg:
My dad has a couple of tiny sailboats. They're so fun!

Elizabeth Pew:
We loved sailing when we went a year ago.

Adrian said...

Awesome! I have always wanted to go sailing. Now I am certain that I need to convince Aaron.

4boyzmdmom said...

Wow, that looks wonderful! Love boats. Love sunsets. :)