Mostly, we spent our time at the beach.
These are these little clams that were everywhere and you could watch them dig themselves down into the sand and I thought it was so cool!
June LOVED to collect shells and sticks on the beach and put them into her bucket.
One day we built June her own "toddler ocean." It was a big hit.
The last night I made Buck go out to see the ocean in the darkness one last time. I hate to say good bye every time. But I keep being blessed to go back. But still, I feel like I belong there, you know? I think Utah should get a beach.
So the last morning before we left, I went out alone early in the morning and said my good byes. Till next time you beautiful ocean!
As always, we are SOOOO grateful for what our families do for us and we love the time spent together. If we can even think of a way to repay our parents we will! LOVE YOU ALL!






























8 comments:
Is it super obnoxious if I ask where your suits are from?? I feel like I'm always commenting asking where your cute stuff is from!
I'm always so impressed by people who love the ocean/beach. the ocean terrifies me and I don't go more than knee deep, plus I'm practically heliophobic since I sunburn at the drop of a hat (literally). Your pictures look so fun though!
Epic.
I love that toddler ocean! Also, is that 4 suits I counted for June? Baby swimsuits are kryptonite. So cute!
You saved the best for last!! These photos were awesome, I could FEEL the fun!!
I don't know why but my favorite picture is the one with buck sitting by himself in the blue chairs. Its just so artsy.
I want to go to that ocean! It looks warm!
Laughing at all the comments...because I was counting your swimming suits and wondering how you managed to find so many cute ones. I didn't count June's but noticed there was more than one. I also love the picture of Buck with the blue chairs. And I'm totally jealous that you got to go to the ocean. Maryland does have a beach or two. Why don't we ever get to go there?
i love myrtle beach! do you know that's where tyler and i got engaged? looks fun!
Post a Comment