June's sick day. Poor baby.
I had to get out and take a drive that night and the sky welcomed me.
Which was good since I became confined to my bed soon after.
I got sick the day my sister got into town. So she took care of me and June. Although June was determined not to leave my side most of the day.
Miso made sure to keep my company as well.
and into the evening, she was still determined. (not sure at this point if it was me she wanted or my iPod)
At one point I thought I could take a bath. Bad idea. I ended up blacking out trying to get out of the tub. Once I made it back to my bed, I didn't move once the rest of the day. As you can see, I had lots of company though! And I looked awesome!
The point is this:
WHY DO WE KEEP GETTING SO SICK?!?!?!?!?!?
Where the DEVIL is June getting all these viruses?!! And Why, OH WHY don't I have the immune system to keep it off myself! I am seriously going CRAZY here. For those of you counting, this makes SEVEN times in the past year and couple months that I have gotten sick throwing up. Can this be normal? June's only had it three times now, so I don't even get it from her all the time. And Buck has only had it 1 1/2 times, that lucky son of a gun.
So but really though, what's wrong with me!?
I'm kind of scarred at this point and becoming paranoid.... any tips...?



3 comments:
I hardly ever get sick--especially with stomach ailments--but I've had two in the last couple of months. So my theory is that there are some new, more contagious strains of stomach flu going around this year and that our immune systems haven't had a chance to build up resistance to them yet. Anyway, I'm really sorry--seven times! That totally stinks! My only advice is to wash your hands like a maniac. I do that every time one of my kids gets sick--wash my hands every time I touch them or touch their things--and I'm usually spared. Of course that means that my hands get all dried and chapped. And I know that's a lot harder to do when the sick person is a toddler who climbs all over you all day. Good luck!
I'm amazed that June stayed by your side all day. I guess that's a blessing that you didn't have to chase after her all day!
But really though...stop getting sick!
So out of control! Hope you get a break.
Post a Comment