Thursday, January 19, 2012

The Un-Birthday Strikes Again!

This time we got my sister!
And so, okay, this happened almost a week ago.



The un-birthday girl
 
The presentation:


Now, you're probably wondering "what kind of a bizarre set up is this?"

Well. I tried to make brownies, which I did, but they were so good that the pan I baked them in tried to eat them and I was forced to claw it out from its metal jaw... So I give you:

The brownie... mound...


And pretty colored Jello. . .


And these are the reasons why I will never have some popular blog that shows up on Pinterest. All those fancy parties and creative ideas. Over here all I've got up my sleeve is a baked mess and lots of Jello.

Thankfully we made up for the randomness with a grilled pork dinner with a side of grilled and glazed and caramelized (and majestic) pineapple. (Go Buck.) Ooo, it was good. At least the table cloth is cool too (because it's from Armenia.)

Well- till the next Un-birthday! Watch out- it could happen to YOU.

3 comments:

Buck said...

Why didn't you mention throwing the brownie pan into the wall when.the brownies didn't come out? ;)

RAQ said...

great idea! I could pin your cute un-birthday idea! it's genius!

4boyzmdmom said...

Yeah, I agree with Rachelle. I am always amazed at your creativity! You have tons of great ideas.

I want to be next. You wouldn't mind flying out to Maryland just to give me an un-birthday, right? :)