Thursday, January 26, 2012

Leggings

Don't worry- I'm not becoming a fashion blogger. (haha yeah right) But I'm posting this to let those who care in on the secret.

The secret of shopping in Korea...














 













After I "pinned" these suckers, June (buck) got them for me for Christmas. 
They were $5! And then shipping was only a few dollars! Cheaper than our stores here!
You better believe that one day I WILL purchase this beauty:


And there are so many cute things!
Okay now CLICK HERE for the website and enjoy!

(and don't even ask me what that face is that I'm making in this photo. Buck just snapped it and walked inside before I even knew what was happening...)

4 comments:

Anna Harrison said...

and after I made this post I got distracted or a good hour on this website "pinning" all the clothes I wanted. oops

4boyzmdmom said...

Maybe I'd better not go there! :)

Jodi said...

sooo cute

RAQ said...

funny, I need some goods!:)