Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Masquerade

This past Friday night Buck and I got to go to a Masquerade party for a fundraiser for a non-profit raising money to help refugees. I got roped into being the "photographer" for the event and so we got in for free. It ended up being a fun night- there was dinner, entertainment (comedian, ballroom dancers, slide show) and then dancing. It kind of accomplished a life goal, kind of. I have a goal to throw a masquerade ball one day, but I guess going to one is good too, although I will still have to have my own. And anyway, here are some photos from the evening.









4 comments:

audrey said...

um, that is so cool. your pictures rock. and i really want that silver sparkly mask.

4boyzmdmom said...

Invite me to your masquerade ball when you have it--please? Maybe I won't be living on the other side of the country from you by then! (Although sadly, not very likely...)

amynicole said...

the last picture of you and buck is awesome. and i love your silver mask!....our internet is back! hopefully for good! we'll see after church!

RAQ said...

love this photo of you and Buck!