Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Family Time & a Baby-Moon

Ahh, memorial weekend. Although rainy, (and where we were- snowy) it was blessed. My parents came down and as a family we went to Park City for a few days. My mom found this fancy new hotel there that is currently about 75% off the rooms because it is what they call "Mud Season."  The time when it is not ski season and it is not summer. Just icky limbo weather making mud. But a chance to stay in a nice place that we never would've been able to? Bring on the mud. 



Here are some photos from Buck('s) and I's/me/my (our) room. (grammar escapes me presently) (King sized bed= bad idea because now Buck knows how much room he could have with me and my giant, life saving pregnancy pillow next to him. )



A day exploring Park City, here's what we found.

Room service anyone?
 (haha)

Majestic swimming pools and s'mores by the fire pit. 



Part of the lobby and the game room. I suck at pool (by the way)

We are so blessed. Really. And God bless mud season. It was great spending time with my family and relaxing and it was also nice to have some alone time with Buck. We consider this to be our "baby-moon." One last time out together before life changes forever and alone time is obsolete. (although, forgive me if it's selfish, but I plan to have get-a-ways with just me and Buck after we have kids too, so....) Anyway, it was a perfect weekend. I know that we are blessed. And I know that we don't have to be in fancy places to be blessed. I'm just saying that I know this particular weekend was a blessing as well. And... it's really late for me and so my brain is not really working. But I hope you appreciated my picture collages to spare you all the suffering of having to scroll down so much. But then I write too much anyways. So, whatever. I am going to bed!



AND I think that this photo deserves a spot of its own, not just on some measly collage.
GOOD NIGHT!

4 comments:

Erinlizabeth said...

Oh my gosh. Best picture of you and mom EVER!

amynicole said...

WOW. Your hotel looks AMAAAAAAZING!!!!! I don't think I ever would have left it!

RAQ said...

I agree with Erin! What a great experience!

Adrian said...

Snazzy! Now I want to go :)