This past weekend my friends Kristin and Amber came from Boise to visit me! It was a real treat spending time with some friends whom I've known for years (Amber since I was 7! and Kristin since 16) While they were here We went to eat at PIRATE ISLAND and had girl talk and then Saturday we went out for a photo shoot for Kristin and then we went to Salt Lake City and ate at a cute little tea house (lots of herbal tea :)) and then we wandered through Gateway mall. (long sentence...) So I wanted to show some photos, you know, like I always do. Let me know what you think!!
And here are some of my favorites of Kristin











3 comments:
Love them!! Just gorgeous. And you and your little baby bump are pretty darn cute too. :)
1. Pirate Island sounds AAAAmazing.
2. I still can't believe you are pregnant! Your little belly is so cute.
3. Your tea party looks delightful. We should have a tea party together...someday.
4. You take spectacular pictures and your friend is beautiful.
The photos are fantastic! You are so talented! (And your friend is lucky to have you for her personal photographer!)
Post a Comment