Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Handsome Cat


Isn't my kitty/mini lion so handsome? (even if he is a savage?)


 And bizarre?

He got himself into this tangle. Welcome to his 12 ft long piece of fabric. The world's most random cat toy. It's been his favorite his whole life. It used to hang in my bedroom but when we moved he found it on the floor and claimed it. At any rate, his birthday is coming up in two weeks (I know how much you all must care about my cat...) and he will be one year old! Sorry, it's just that he really is my only friend during the days. He follows me around and keeps me company. He is always, always talking to me and trying to tell me something in his cat language. And I love him.

1 comment:

Jan said...

Happy Birthday to Miso. I love reading your blog, it makes me smile. Hope things are going well.