First of all, we got to spend time in Rexburg this weekend and see friends and go to a bridal shower. For some reason I only took one picture the whole time (probably because it was so cold and windy and I was reminded of my cold traumas from when I lived there) but the one picture that I took was of my friend at her bridal shower was of her holding one of her her, umm, bridal shower gifts... and she would kill me if I posted it.
So yesterday! Buck stayed home from work (randomly and impulsively) and so we got to spend all day together. Glorious day. The highlight was our little date to the library. We went to the Orem library because we have been meaning to go since September. Why? Because they have stained glass windows that have all the fairy tales in them.
And then of course we had to read a book so we chose our reading material very carefully. :)
Gotta love days off.
1 comment:
What a perfect day! Your belly is so cute! That looks like a neat library! I want to visit!!!
Post a Comment