Sunday, August 2, 2026

Lately- July

 As always, cannot believe July is over! It was so busy but good!

Evening walk with Hazel



Found some old Anna photos


Been jogging and walking


Curiosity museum with Alonab! I also ran into an old friend Jenna! 








Back home, playing in the water.

Lunch with Lynne and Lisa

The girls found a wounded pigeon and thankfully we were able to take him to the animal sanctuary that June volunteers at

Johnny and his friends and their biker gang line up

You can't tell me that AI is always bad ;) 

Karaoke party at the Allens for Bryce's birthday


The Larks sang at the Scottish festival! I also had the best fish and chips of my life there! 

June helped to finally patch up and redo her room- I need to get a final reveal photo! 


Cool shadows

Pretty skies



Johnny joined me


Why do we find her sleeping in weird places? 

I went to a girls night to learn how to play mahjong. It wasn't as bad as I feared it would be but it still feels a bit overwhelming. 



Dental cleaning

Truth

June showing up with her friends and some fish, right after I mopped the floors.

Johnny finished his baseball season! He did great and seemed to do well and love it! 


Rose got to have a late over with Harper after they did a powerpoint presentation on why they should be allowed to

I got to watch a new click flick with some friends at Sydney's amazing home theater! 




More truth. Except I don't mind all this heat! 

Stumbled upon a relic of the past. 

Buck and his party prep help

While family was in town we also celebrated Harvey's birthday

Apparently we have cake a lot and sit on the counter

June and her friend caught baby catfish. Yes these are different from the other fish with the other friends. 

Cool book store! 

Witch hat cloud

Funny stickers



Sleepy Millie

Rose has still been enjoying her acting class

More truth

And then I threw a Karaoke party for the Larks and it also doubled as Elise's birthday so we celebrated her as well! 


Millie wants to be with me no matter how inconvenient 


Temple trip

Quail hanging out in our yard

Girls had some back to school hair appointments 

Took Johnny's baptism photos on a windy evening! 

Rose enjoying the crazy sunset with me




And more Millie content


At that weird time of life where I'm buying the kids new backpacks but we still haven't gone through the old ones from the end of this last school year.... 

It's a whole story but the snake didn't want this bigger baby mouse and so Rose rescued it out of the tank and we all got attached to it and took it back to the pet store to be with the mom mouse (I know I know, until it gets sold later for food again....) But now that i've seen it.... I don't want a snake anymore! It's too sad and I don't want to know about the circle of life. 

Speaking of holding babies- Ben and Lauren had their new baby girl, Nell! 

July 31st is Harry Potter's birthday so we celebrated by getting these sorting hat cupcakes! The kids all got into the wrong houses haha. June did it too but took her own photos and didn't send it to me so whatever. 



And I got myself a dot cake

Tanya and I also worked hard making a tree and whimsical reading room in the basement of the library. But Tanya really did the most! And on the 31st the library had their end of summer reading bash party and we had the grand opening of the room and so many people loved it and couldn't stop singing our praises! It was rewarding. 






No comments: