Tuesday, April 7, 2026

Lately- March

 So many marches, so little time.


First some, pets.





Lunch with Adrian

Worked a lot of shifts for preschool photography 


Roller blading and off roading adventures






Family movie outing!

Pretty colors where we live

Johnny finished basketball season last month but we got the photos this month


Totally got sunburnt at the hot springs! 

He was thrilled to have the cat on his lap

Kids got to explore the conference center while I sang with the Tabernacle Choir



June got her hair done! 




Game night

Junk journal night

Lunch with Kenzi

Baby shower game night

Hazel's super cute comic about a frog!

Johnny and Benson setting up camp in the front yard

Exploring with Johnny and his knapsack 


We found Woolley Bears! 



Hazel had a school friend bring her this! ha

Living that summer life in the warmest March ever

June had regional drama competitions and advanced onto State! 


Cute AI photo of Winta

Visiting with family


June had a fun photo hunt with cousins



Took June and her friends to the hot springs, like the cool mom that I am


I always feel like somebody's watching me

Funny play and much needed date night! 

Solo temple trip this month

It was so warm and summery that we went kayaking! 



It was "dress like your favorite book character day" at school and Johnny was Ron Weasely


I am in a mid life crisis and decided to try needlepointing and it takes SO MUCH TIME but I am determined to finish this! 



We went to Boise to see Ginny in Frozen! She was Young Elsa and did so great! 







Cute Millie

Jogging partner

We did a family night at a retirement home with some friends. We sang some songs and then played Bingo! 





We loved the book and the movie! 

And to end the month, cat cuddles. 

No comments: