Tuesday, January 6, 2026

Lately- December

 Time for the December photo dump. Let's get into it.

Driving down the road and we see this so I make Buck pull into a shopping area parking lot and turn around so I can get a picture. haha


I got to decorate the Library Academic lab for my new-ish job


Goose. 



Johnny making me look like a top notch healthy mom

Sunny December walks?


Lunch with the best



Goose and Johnny

A moon rainbow!

Date night to see the hilarious Nate Bargatze


Sauna time! 



Luna the sea lion

Johnny started piano lessons and is already teaching his friends.

Crazy skies! 




Glow party at the school


Annika slept over and the kids put on a Nutcracker play

Bed thieves

Annika and Rose got taken on a fun shopping date for their birthday's with their Nana and Pops.


More crazy skies! 

More cat photos! 



Game night! 

Birthday lunch for Chrisi

Amazing view

Another game night! 

Activity days! We made thank you cards and treats for the service men and women working on the holidays. We delivered them too and got a tour of the fire station! I'll miss having Hazel in my group! 



And.... more sky photos! 



Choir concert for Rose and Hazel! 




Bonding time with legos

Goose, in the box that he belongs in

Namesake

Buck got to go to a hockey game with friends

Trying to get Goose okay with the car. Little buddies

Haben came with her kids for a week and stayed! 






Of course more skies


People are awesome

Great sleeping positions



Ward Christmas party


The bluest sunny skies a December ever did see

And the prettiest


What church would have looked like if I had kept going and birthed two more kids


Back to the car buddies. I really need to organize these posts

June was in a Christmas play at her school!



Just a cool sign

All the snuggles

And.... 



A party at the library for the reading tutors! 


Fun night out with Larks


Silent night. 💝

School Christmas sing program



And helping with the class parties! 



The cutest Deborah

And the CRAZIEST night sky of them all! 

Funny Grinch photos




And a flash back. Rose has a history with the Grinch

And these clouds are crazy! 

Cute wittle Millie

Hazel got to go to a fun little gift exchange party with friends.




Seeing Frozen, the play, as a family! 


Our look for all the Christmas parties






Buck's reaction to being a dad to a teenager girl who wants to hang out with boys

And this

We painted candles with wax paint for our neighbor gifts! 


More crazy Goose sleeping poses


And..... more views




Monthly temple visit

And... more cat photos. I have a problem.





AND LASTLY- we did a fun viral challenge to have AI make these ridiculous photos of us. It was Rose's idea to do the last one..... 






BABY BUCK

Okay that felt extra long and disorganized. Maybe this new year I'll get back to clumping these photos together a bit better. ;) 

No comments: