Sunday, September 7, 2025

Lately- August

 So sad to close out the chapter of August and summer. :( Here's a look back from my phone


Got pedicures with Elizabeth


Rose and Capri making a cute box fort

Johnny looking like he works at In-N-Out


Sinning and getting some Fall stuff before summer is over. (but if you're going to do it, make it Halloween.)

Goose had an abscess and it was not fun

June slept with him that night so he didn't feel lonely locked in the sunroom

After a few days in the cone, Goose got it off himself and I was shocked at how well he cleaned the wound. It look professional! haha

Hazel spilled a whole bunch of maple extract. Better to laugh than cry sometimes. 
And noticed that it provided a perfect reflection haha

Johnny the mob boss

Johnny the hair salon boy. He wanted bleached tips in his hair

Talked Buck into blue hair for a second



Water balloon volleyball for activity days. 

Trying to make sure Goose stays happy on car rides

Spoiled dog and her throne of toys

Practicing with a capella group Vocalocity for the upcoming concert! Such a fun opportunity



I sent Shea a package all the way in the Netherlands and I was so relived to see that it made it! 


Lisa made me these! So incredible and I will cherish them forever! It was also nice to visit with her


Perfect ringlet after my hair was wet.

Rose managing all the pets in the car

Nap time buddy

Johnny BUCK

Game night crew

Lazy bones

Johnny started a new rock climbing class!


Four dog bums at family Sunday dinner


A fire on the side of the mountain by Provo


The next morning


Swimming at the neighbor's house!


Evening walks with my favorite son




Welcoming home Maggie from her summer in Europe 

Singing practice. So much of that this month getting ready for upcoming shows

More naps


Footloose!


Morning walk


Alonab came to visit and was sharing pop corn with the animals. Millie had already eaten her portion haha


More photos of Goose


Celebrating the Larks anniversary of forming the group


I found the ulitmate hiding place from my family and it's right in plain sight. This is a bag full of candy and I put it where I always put things that I am hoping my kids will take downstairs. (so, a place they never notice 😆) 

Cool sky


Picking berries at Ashley's house





Bouncers

The only summer storm we got

More cat photos....

Hazel making cool things

A Lark gathering picking flowers at Hilarie's garden





Getting some exercise in and going up the Timp cave trail



Cool things Hazel has made recently. She is always making things





Date night to a new restaurant. Motel West. Great food!



Johnny making cute cool stuff! 

Ummmm, more cat sleeping photos.... 


June made herself a cake and then demolished it.

Cute drawings Hazel did.


Rose giving me a heart attack


Another game night with friends! 
Buck not giving me my phone back

So long August. I will miss you so much

No comments: