It was a great Valentine's Day! I had fun decorating, as I always do. 😝

The kids woke up to heart waffles and little gifts on their chairs

These are some of the details but after they had gone through them so some things, especially candy, was now gone haha
Buck surprised me with flowers and treats and a card!
I helped out in Johnny and Hazel's classes. I did the cookie station for Johnny's class. Sadly Rose's teacher doesn't let mom's come in and help.
Some festive treats for activity days
I had treats set up for the kids when they got home from school
And then that night we had a fancy dinner together. The kids had heart shaped pasta and raviolis and Buck and I had a Bolognese sauce, a side salad, garlic bread, fruit, cookies, and Shirley Temple drinks.
Also during Valentine's week it was my turn to host Bunco for the Bunco group I'm apart of. I couldn't help myself but have some fun desserts. I made a cake! And Buck's sister decorated it for me. ;)
Prizes for everyone
And then some of my good friends got together for a Galentine's night and had dinner then made charm necklaces. It was fun!
Hooray for Holidays!




















































No comments:
Post a Comment