Wednesday, February 5, 2025

Cold Plunging

 
Cold plunging has become quite trendy here lately and people claim there are all these health benefits but that's not why I've tried a few times lately. I am always so fearful of being cold, I hate it so much. But it stops me from living my life sometimes! I sometimes don't get into water because it's cold, like while boating on a lake or swimming in pools with the kids. I just sit in the hot tub.... So I wanted to overcome this and more. 

These cold plunges are not fun and they take my breath away and hurt! haha But also I was able to warm up so quickly in a sauna both times afterwards sooo..... But I have to tell you that it really did work! I feel like I broke through a mental barrier that I had and I am excited to try this new mentality this year as swimming season approaches. 

I am also grateful for friends who like to get out and do things and have adventures! 












No comments: