November phone photo drop!
Hazel saw the amazing light on the mountains and wanted to get a photo. Atta girl!
Game night with friends
Sleepy heads
I love the subtle gradient!
Bunco game girls night
Randomly driving to see a $2,000 kitten that we most definitely did not or could not buy
Crazy AI things that seemed kind of legit at showing what June and Johnny could look like when they are older!
Family time watching a movie! I think we were watching the Music Man
Johnny scrambling his own eggs is a whole vibe
Johnny and Millie went on a run with me!
We stopped to throw rocks and I actually skipped some!
Lovely weather starting to hit sometimes....
Dinner with friends
Walks with friends
Rose's "About me"
Pumpkin candle gifts for teachers. I loved the cards the kids each made.
Buck massaging his back on the counter...?
The stuffies had to have their own plates of food for dinner with us
More exploring walks with Millie
Stumbled upon a group meeting of Women who are concerned about politics.
Our neice Annika got baptized and the kids and I sang at the meeting and somehow all I have are these two photos of the day.
Probably because it was kind of an awful weekend. We had a mice invasion and had to clear out the whole storage room and it was awful for so many reasons including, but not limited to, murderous mice, traps, flickering lights, droppings, ADHD nightmare of junk, etc. Fun times.
But... we put on a good face and went to a nice "Friendsgiving" with our good friends.
Driving to school vibes
Cute bookmarks we made for activity days and I did some more at home with the other kids. Real dried flowers put on a clear bookmark
I went to the temple solo this month but it was very peaceful.
Johnny continues to come home with love notes from various girls in his class. He let me know that he currently has three girl friends. 😅
My friend got me this amazing cat sweatshirt! I love it so much!
June keeps trying to wear fake nose rings. 13 is such a fun age! ;)
Hazel and I went to see Matilda the play!
I love that Johnny is always drawing us going to camping together.
I also love that the little kids think I'm such an amazing artist. Little do they know my skills peaked at about age 8 and I've never improved since 😆
Got Buck to join church choir. ;)
Astrid always thinks she gets people food.
June's cute art!
The kids had the day before Thanksgiving off of school so we first went to the planetarium
Watched a presentation on "The secret life of stars" and then Rose was too worried to sleep that night because in 5 billion years our sun might explode.
Then we went next door to the children's museum. We had free passes to use before the year ends!
The day after Thanksgiving we went to see Moana 2 with cousins
And then out to eat with some of Buck's family. Rose had to sit on the birthday saddle haha She hated the attention.
We surprised Buck's aunt for her 70th birthday!
Some November decorations
My mom put together such a thoughtful vet kit for Rose's birthday gift. She even got her her own name tag and print outs and everything!
And now for all the many photos of my pets from the month 😅




















































































No comments:
Post a Comment