Thursday, February 16, 2023

Ice Skating on the Lake

 We got to try out some ice skating on the lake! We stayed in the Marina where it was the most frozen. We found out that there are people in the neighborhood with bins of ice skates that they let people borrow- how kind, right?! We had our friends from Oregon in town too so they also came along. I didn't get far on the figure skates.... as I was wearing them I realized I hadn't ever worn figure skates before and they felt so different and weird and hard! haha Plus with the bumpy lake.... I lasted like five minutes. Haha Hazel just wanted to walk around and June was home sleeping in and Johnny stayed home with Buck. It was fun to experience though and Rose, our little ice skater, really loved it!


1 comment:

Adrian said...

I'm glad you got to skate on the lake! If I lived by the lake I think I would start collecting pairs of skates too!