I turned 37! After a week of celebrating in various ways, on the actual day, I wanted to spend time with my family. I decided that I wanted to go to an art museum. I'd never been to the fine arts one and we found out that it just so happened to be free every third Saturday of the month which just happened to be the day of my birthday! So it was fate. The girls all really loved it actually, Johnny, however, was a bit bored 😅, but we had a great time!
They even had a special art project that day too! We got to make our own stamps.
Some kids took their art to their rooms before I could get a photo but here's a few of the final projects.
After the museum we went to dinner and then stopped by to see Haben and baby Alonab! And he smiled at us all for the first time!
We got home late and Buck made me a chocolate pudding cake and the kids sang me Happy Birthday.
Okay and now we're all mixed up here on order but I also needed to mention that morning. I got to lay in bed and then they made me country fried steak and eggs for breakfast and gave me kind gifts.
Hazel gave me a spa day. And a kindness book.








































2 comments:
That museum looks cool! I don't spend enough time appreciating art. :)
The home made gifts from your kids are so cute and clever!
I'm glad you make it to the museum! You are so cultured now ;) Looks like a great day!
Post a Comment