I can't keep my mind straight anymore and I only have random photos of most of the things and traditions we did for this season so here's one lump sum post about a few of them.
Decorations!
We went to a live Nativity. It was almost spiritual but Johnny was using my lap as a trampoline.
I got to see A Choirmasters Carol twice in the same day! First the children's version and then that evening the adult version with my in laws. I came away with a question: What would the ghosts of Christmas past, present and future come to warn YOU about?
We saw some Christmas lights and this is the only photo I have.
We also attempted to make gingerbread houses. It was a bit rough but the kids had fun and it's a tradition. So who cares if the houses kept falling and getting ruined? Suits the year, doesn't it?
We did make some homemade gingerbread cookies and those turned out quite good, even if it took us a week to finally finish them.
Somehow I managed to find a sliver of time to make these peppermint bowls for neighbor gifts.
And we even got to see Santa, you know, kind of. (Covid style and all that.)
I just wanted to document and be able to remember that in 2020 we did keep many traditions, just not the tradition of good photos of the traditions haha.




















1 comment:
I love the happy decorations and all of the festivities. We went to that same mega light show house. All I could think while looking at it was...MONEY!!! Ha ha!
Post a Comment