This year for Thanksgiving we hosted! And I mean, we REALLY hosted- 40 people! My family came from Idaho and then my relatives from my dad's side who live in Utah all came over as well. It was fun to use the space in our home in the ways we dreamed it up for. Thanks to my mom and sister, we were well organized and prepared. It was pretty non-stressful all things considering (although, I'll admit, clean up was a beast.) After we feasted, there was lots of karaoke (we got a new karaoke system for my birthday!) and then those of us remaining stayed up late playing games and eating more pie than we should have. Also, it was a white and snowy Thanksgiving! Not sure how I really feel about that but I guess it was okay because I got to stay inside.
T'was the perfect day! Lots of food, fun, and family, and hey- nobody was in the hosptial!
No comments:
Post a Comment