Sunday, November 3, 2019

Halloween Celebrations

Some photos of our decorations and Halloween dinner! 

 Photos from all the Halloween's past!

 Buck and I found this candle thing at a thrift store!

 Candy corn jello, pumpkin peppers and hot dog mummies and ghost banana's and pumpkin mandarines. And then a misty brain and witch's brew.

The girls went trick or treating for a bit but it was about 25 degrees outside (our coldest Halloween ever, I think!) So they didn't last long. They all raved about the spooky dinner, though, and that always makes all the effort worth it. 
Happy Halloween!

1 comment:

Lillybet said...

Your Halloween dinners are always so epic. I do wish I could come to your house for dinner. The one thing I’ve ever really done for a Halloween dinner is dinner in a pumpkin and I forgot to even buy the mini pumpkin this year so our dinner was really boring. I thought I had something to do mummy hotdogs with and I didn’t so I actually cooked real pumpkin from the pumpkin I had cleaned out earlier that day and tried to do pizza which burned right in the middle even though it was cooked five minutes less than it should’ve been. So we kind of had an epic fail. Always fun to see the new additions to your Halloween decorations and that you still like the crafted hanging of the witch and the bats that I made you.