It's nice to see that today, on my actual due date, instead of still being pregnant or having a baby, I am already on the mend and have a 3 1/2 week old baby! So to celebrate I thought it would be a good time to share these wonderful and darling newborn photos that my good friend Adrian took for us back during our first week as a family of SIX! Thank you again Adrian!
(and yes, Hazel broke her wrist that week)
If you want to hire Adrian as your photographer- check out her site HERE!
And for fun, here are the girls' newborn photos- Adrian also photographed Rose and Hazel's! And back in the day with June, Buck and I tried to do a little session by ourselves haha- I wish I had Adrian around back then too!





















































3 comments:
Haha! Thanks for the plug friend. It's always a pleasure to photograph your family. :)
So many amazing ones! Your family is huge! And you have a boy!! (sorry about my obvious comments) anyway, Rose holding Johnny is what just stole my heart. And I love that you have your light fixtures installed, and the photos in your sun room are amazing...well I liked them all. So perfect! And what the heck Hazel?....what's the story?
He is so beautiful and so tiny!! These are all great photos of your family!! But what happened to Hazel? How did she break her wrist?
Post a Comment