Oh July, July, July. You hot, sweltering WONDERFUL month you! Summer is the best! Even when I'm pregnant. Don't leave me summer!
So this first photo is actually from June, I think, but I'm pretty sure I forgot to post it and it needs to be posted because I attempted a public pool with these three and whilst being pregnant.
I just really love Hazel's hypnotic drawings.
Fun times at the OBGYN waiting room!
Family night. Really focused on the lesson. ;)
Hard to tell but a large great horned owl on our roof!
Hazel had another sad, what I believe to be, hypoglycemic crash.
Then June got sick so playing at the park didn't go well. (see her on the slide haha)
The cutest little welcome crew after my bath!
I had some fun outings lately- one was with Kenzi! We went to the mountains, had lunch and did an easy nature walk and talked for hours!
Then I also went to dinner with two of my new neighbors and we stayed out way too late talking too! But i forgot to get a photo! Then a few days later Buck and I went on a double date with another couple in our neighborhood to a Peruvian restaurant! Also forgot a photo.
Meanwhile the men were building a gazebo in my in laws backyard! It turned out to be quite the project so I felt it needed to be documented.
June got to go to the restaurant of her choice, Olive Garden, during her birthday week. She was embarrassed getting sung to haha.
And on her birthday day she also got to go to her favorite ice cream place. Her life is really hard.
New bike! Training wheels coming off soon!
She did this to her hair by herself ha
Morning play time with the kittens.
I also forgot to post this last month but the nicest lady EVER in my new neighborhood threw me and one other new girl a baby shower! She doesn't even know me yet she did that for me. I hope to be as kind of a person as her one day! Geez
Cousin time!
Snuggles with Rose!
And several unexpected long hospital stays, including over night, for this baby. Don't worry, all is well enough and will be well once he's out. Just trying to keep him in as long as possible! And hey- it's working- I'm still pregnant! More about all this drama soon. ;)
A couple straggler photos from the baby shower.
We got to go see the children's play of Aladdin! We love Hale Center Theater in Orem!
And a couple straggler photos of the carnival!
My parents were in town. One time I wondered where my mom was and found her like this, with Hazel nearby.... HAHA
KITTIES!!!!! Cute photo my cousin got!
Late night cat tower shenanigans.
Super cute dress my sister made for June, which made June think she was a teenager.
Picking on daddy at Grandma Jo's house.
Family outing to a fun park.
Girls brunch with all the women on my dad's side of the family (well, almost everyone!)
He's super helpful.
June is so sweet. She went right up to Buck's grandpa and gave him a hug and then sat and told her all sorts of important things going on in her 7 year old life.
Crazy suns with these fires!
"Cookies on the Block" a new neighborhood thing here where everyone gets out and mingles. It was fun! We really hit the jack pot with this place.
Evenings on the balcony with this guy. We'll miss our lake view so much when the new houses are built across the street. *sob*
36 weeks!
And some wildflowers for my mother in laws birthday to end the month right.
It's so sad to say good bye to July. *sniff And this August is going to be a whirlwind and gone in the blink of an eye. Sigh. Winter will surely be here for it's nine month reign in no time. :( Come back July! We love you so!
5 comments:
We almost bought that gazebo every time we went to Costco this summer! Ha ha! If we get it next summer we might need to have Buck over to help build it. I am glad your new place is so welcoming. I also hope I can be the type of person who throws baby showers for new neighbors...and I hope I can be the kind of person who owns a giant gum ball machine too! Oh, and that photo of your mom covered in toys made me laugh out loud. So great!
So many fun photos and fun times! I love July too! I disagree with one thing you said, though--July in Utah is not sweltering. Hot, yes, but not sweltering. ;) Try August in Maryland...now THAT is sweltering! :) Utah summers are so, so nice!! I can't get over it every time I visit there. I know no one appreciates summer more than you do, though!
Well I did enjoy all of the photos and That gazebo does look pretty epic. Been quite a bit going on in your life and I’m glad you are settling into your neighborhood. It seems like a lot of fun people. Sometimes new neighborhoods are the most friendly because everyone wants to get to know everyone.
That first photo is actually one that I took when we went to the pool together, when we were only able to play for fifteen or so minutes together. :)
Yes, it was probably June but definitely should be documented. Did you ever make it back to the pool this summer?
Post a Comment