Our monthly re-cap!
The girls started back in on swimming lessons!
This little photo encapsulates so many things that I love. First of all, these people. Second, that Buck is a handy-man and will learn how to fix anything and then do it. This instance was the garbage disposal. Third, that our girls want to learn too and help Buck. Fourth, that he encourages them to and lets them in.
Shock of the night. Walked in to check on the girls and BOOM- Hazel and all her stuff had vanished! My heart stopped for a second but then I realized she was up asleep with June and had brought everything she owned along for the party. :)
Parent teacher conferences! June has been doing great things! We learned something new about her too- she can listen and do what she's asked! I guess she does that at school. Crazy huh? ;)
We couldn't have picked a better cat to join our family. Luna is so patient and loving with the girls and her and June have grown a genuine bond and love. Even Hazel gets tender with her and Luna lets Rose pat her and grab at her fur!
Out one evening checking on the progress of our new home. All the girls care about are the mountains of dirt to climb. And I'm obsessed with the view!
Calm morning snuggles are MY FAVORITE THING EVER!
Hazel's treasures from an afternoon in the mountains.
Hazel's preschool field trip to the fire station! And her daddy got to take her.
Dog sat my friend's pom for a week!
Speaking of babysitting, while we were in Italy (post finally coming after this one!) My aunt Rachelle was a SAINT and watched Rose the whole week back home in Utah. It was a HUGE blessing. We missed Rose so much but honestly it would have been so hard with her there and the travel, ALL THEN TRAVEL, would have been an absolute nightmare. My aunt was good about taking photos and sharing those and sent me emails each night about Rose's day. Here are the photos I got from her! You can see that Rose was in great hands.
Monthly temple date!
Went to see the children's version play of Singing in the Rain and we brought my grandma as our special guest. As always, this theater company did an AMAZING job and the kids that do these things have mind blowing talent. This show was especially fun with all the impressive tap dancing!
Hanging out at a friend's house. I can't get enough of that scrunched nose!
Walking the dog.
"Mom! I have to make unicorn soup! It will bring the unicorns and squirrels to us. It's how to catch a pet!" And so I let her boil leaves and grass on the stove and stir it up.
Big news: Buck and I had a real date! And it was kind of all day and ended up having quite the Hispanic/Latino theme to it. The first half of the day it was just Buck and me photographing families for my non profit at a Hispanic health fair. We decided that we really need to learn Spanish...
Then that evening we went to a Peruvian restaurant and it was really good! And then we ended the night at a dancing class and we learned the cha-cha! Yay for cultural dates.
The best sunny fall days spent in the yard!
She loves playing with her sisters. :)
That scrunchy nose again!
#dadlife
More lazy afternoons in the sun, under the tree with honey dripping down.
Using the girls' spy glasses is pretty radical!
Someone's crazy Halloween house! So random!
Framing on the house!!!
Crazy hair day at school.
More dirt hills to climb in neighborhoods with construction. Then a couple cute boys June's age came out and June started to act like she was falling to get their attention. (heaven help us.)
Miso is not very helpful with the bills.
And lastly, some more silly hammock photos in that warm fall sun!
And now- here comes winter. (insert weeping and wailing.)








1 comment:
I had a similar experience at parent teacher conferences today...like..I wasn't sure we were talking about the same child! HAHA! I'm so excited about your house, and I'm super jealous of your mountains of dirt, that sounds like a dream playground. Also...it doesn't look like Buck is much help with the bills either.
Post a Comment