There's been a hum around lately about "goga." Since I love yoga and random experiences with it, I had to look into it. Turns out it's for yoga with GOATS. GOATS, people. Goats. I heard about a goga date night and got tickets. But by the time the date night was nearing, as fate would have it lately, Buck had to leave the the other side of the country for work instead. So I found myself a girl friend and to goga we went!
My hot date, Chelsea!
We rocked the couples' poses! ;)
Never mind that the goat tried to eat my hair.
And what, exactly, is the point of goga? I'm not sure I can tell you. I think mostly to laugh, do something random, and to get some awesome photos.
That, and now I want a pet goat!














1 comment:
Oh my goodness, who thought of this in the first place???!!! You are right...awesome pictures, though. I think this would make me laugh a lot, too!
Post a Comment