Sunday, August 13, 2017

The weird things my kids do

I know from the perspective of this blog it may seem like we are always out and about, doing something, going somewhere. But yet there seems to be so much time we spend at home with nothing to do. For me, as the adult, this isn't super exciting because I can't get anything done really because I have kids to keep alive who keep raging around creating messes and havoc. But for the kids? It gives them space to imagine, pretend, and create. I've loved watching the weird things they come up with. 

In this event June is over dressed with pants on her head and Hazel? She's incredibly under dressed. But that's because she was Chewbaca and June was Asoka (a Star Wars character from... the Clone Wars? She watched it with Buck, I don't know.) It had recently rained and apparently these two heroes had some important salad to stew out in the puddles.

Check out Hazel's awesome Chewbacca voice. ;)

3 comments:

alyse said...

😂 oh my gosh! Tell June Asoka is probably my favorite star wars character. John and I watched all the clone wars because John loves me (he liked them too). And that Chewbacca voice is beyond words.

Max and Rebecca said...

Hazel's Chewbacca sounds!!!!! hahahaha! Also, we've been home a lot and I feel like my kids have really tapped into their imaginations recently!

4boyzmdmom said...

Haha! That's the best!! We have a video of Tanner & Jared when they are little playing dinosaurs together. We secretly taped them from upstairs while they were downstairs. It is my favorite!!!