Sunday, June 4, 2017

Six Months!

I know it wasn't long ago that I posted about Rose turning five months old, but such is the nature of these months that keep racing by. But six months always feels like a big deal- half way to that first year! 


But I also like my baby staying my baby for long as possible so it's nice that Rose is still so small. She's only 12 pounds and still pretty calm and snuggly and I'm A-okay about that. 


Before hitting her six month milestone, she took her first airplane flight and was a dream both ways. She also got to go to the ocean for the first time- A very important milestone, in my opinion.


She is so intrigued by food and gets super excited when she gets to taste it but she still has the tongue reflex that pushes it back out. She already loves screens- but who needs screens when you have two crazy older sisters to entertain you? She's content to sit and watch them for long periods of time. Do you think that will last?

 

No, surely it wont. I'll blink and next thing I know she'll be running around getting into trouble with those older sisters. So for now I'm going to ignore all of that and go back to holding my sweet little Rose bud. 


1 comment:

janjharrison said...

These pictures show Roses personality so well! Love them all but that last one makes me smile. What a beautiful girl. Now which one to use for the 6month gallery 😊♥️♥️♥️