We went back to the Tulip Festival before it was over because, well, wouldn't you?
Another friend, myself, and my girls also took our friend, Emmalee, for her birthday who was turning the big 18. We had a little cheesecake picnic as well and I tried not to take TOO many photos. ;) (the lighting was pretty awful anyway.) (but you know me, that hardly stopped me from trying...)
June was begging to take photos with my camera the whole time so here are a few of hers.
T'was a good day!




















3 comments:
I would definitely go to the tulip festival if I lived close enough to go there! So beautiful!!!
It's just... so ... pretty!
Fun times! We haven't made it out to the gardens as much as I would like this year. We will have to meet you there when school gets out and have a picnic.
Post a Comment