Thursday, April 20, 2017

Tulip Festival

During spring break we went to the Tulip Festival at Thanksgiving Point. I've been going to this every year since June was 9 months old and it never gets old. (Actually it just gets more and more crowded each year.) We also had fun taking some late photos for Hazel's birthday.

Dad Life

Past Visits:

4 comments:

4boyzmdmom said...

I love tulips!! If my back could handle it, I would plant a whole lot more in my yard.

Adrian said...

Super cute pics. I am jealous of the great light you had. Morning play dates are convenient, but the light is not very good. Going the gardens in the evening is magical!

Lillybet said...

I am always a little envious of this beautiful Garden you get to have close by. Always love your pictures from there. And that adorable picture of June in the sunglasses with her sitting on the ground makes her look too freaking old. And then the one of Hazel with her crazy happy smile and her arms out is just so cute. And then can I say those deep purple flowers in the forest with the trees is way way cooL. Oh my goodness.

Max and Rebecca said...

SO beautiful...and you should make a whole post called "dad life,: it seems to be a theme in all your photos!