Every birthday for June has come with beautiful outdoor photos since she was born in the summer. But Hazel's birthday always ends up in the studio since it's dead and cold outside still in February. And I feel so bad about that! (okay so she's only been alive three years and one year I DID take them in a greenhouse.) And now Rose's birthday will have the same problem being at the very end of November. As a photographer and mom, this is unacceptable... so I came up with a plan that every year from now on I will do a few studio ones on their birthdays but then a month or so after I will take outside springy photos for Hazel and for Rose I will take some a month or so before her birthday in all the fall leaves and colors. Now you all know my master plan. I mean, it's either that or we travel somewhere warm for their birthdays every year... which also seems like a great idea....
And now, without further adieu, Hazel's three year (plus a month & half... pssssh) birthday photos! She picked out her outfit and I love as the evening went on how her bow disappeared, a jacket was added, and her hair gets even more free and wild. It's so perfect for her right now!
Take THAT winter!

















3 comments:
She has totally grown up in just over a month. Such a little beauty. Also, for this very reason, I love Miles' birthday (April 5th) and I'm dreading Edwin's February birthday! haha. We still have some decent Fall colors for Charlie's November birthday though!
These are so cute and make me excited to go to the festival. If only I could have such nice light at 10 am. Haha! The gardens are the most magical right before they close.
So beautiful! I love the tulips! And Hazel, of course!!
Post a Comment