(An event that happened pre-baby, but only a few days before!)
Despite how convenient a fake tree would be, I keep insisting on finding a real one and naming it. I think it's fun for the girls too. This year the weather was also sunny and nice! June put us on two teams. I was with Hazel and her with Buck.
Despite how convenient a fake tree would be, I keep insisting on finding a real one and naming it. I think it's fun for the girls too. This year the weather was also sunny and nice! June put us on two teams. I was with Hazel and her with Buck.
My team member kept running away from me.
June found a tree she loved,
So much so that she hugged and kissed it. Poky!
And I found my Hazel.
Tree finding faces:
Weird to stand by this sign and Santa trying to touch my belly
For some reason we all picked out a new ornament this year. Hazel HAD to have the incrediblly breakable cupcake:
And June the strangest cat:
Buck said this owl best represents his year:
And I couldn't pass up this camera:
And we got one for baby! I made the very professional looking scarf for it.
There was Christmas music and movies, hot chocolate, decorating, and a crazed cleaning, nesting pregnant lady.
The girls tree in their room:
Twas a Christmasy day! May the traditions begin.





























3 comments:
Love that you are making these traditions with the girls. I like the team tree buying experience, June is an organizer!
I love that you get a real tree! And you did an awesome job documenting the process of decorating, somehow I always forget to do this! Hazel looks so tall in these photos, I love Buck and June's "tree finding" faces and Santa reaching for your belly!
Cute little tree in the girls' room! I love real trees, and we got one for Christmas one year, but I usually bow to the convenient and use our artificial tree. Your real tree is beautiful!
Post a Comment